Android ebook reader app reviews
Android is a Linux-based operating-system designed primarily for touchscreen mobile items such as cell phones and tablet PC systems, developed by Google in conjunction with the Open Handset Alliance. Right now, Android share in the world market has exceeded Symbian system and become number one.
After we bought or downloaded books from Amazon, Ebooks.com, or other places, we can read them on our computer easily. But how can we read books on Android tablets? We also need some android ebook reader app to read the books. From this article, we will introduce some popular ebook reader apps based on the Android system to you. They support different kinds of formats.
Fashionable e-book readers
Kindle for Android
Read books on your phone and tablet, including thousands of free Kindle books.
The Kindle for Android app puts millions of books at your fingertips. It's a reader for every user. Whether you're book readers, magazine visitors, or newspaper readers, there is no need to take a Kindle around you. Choosing around millions of Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoying popular magazines like the Economist and Reader's Digest with high-resolution color images are no longer difficult things!
NOOK for Android by B&N
Nook for android is an ebook reader android app, you can shop over 2.5 million titles at Barnes&Noble, bring you a library no matter where you go. Barnes and Noble Nook for Android applications are optimized for large size Android 3.0 tablet PC, and bring B&N popular interactive periods. Through the Nook for Android applications, users can buy books or subscribe journals directly from the application, including more than 140 kinds of top magazines and newspapers. Any sample of NOOK Book is totally free - or trying any newspaper or magazine subscription, including Us Weekly, O, The famous and host Oprah Magazine, National Geographic, and USA Today FREE for 14 days.
Aldiko Book Readers
Aldiko book reader app allows you to download and enjoy thousands of books in most of Android mobile. No matter when and where, you'll be able to download an array of books from Aldiko category. At present, Aldiko supports mainstream e-book format -- EPUB. Furthermore, it supports personalized reading mode. When you are reading, you'll be able to adjust the setting of background color, the font size, the screen brightness and flipping mode, etc.
- In-application browsing and downloading functionalities
- Read detailed description before purchase & download
- Adjust front, background, link, layout & text alignment
- Day/Evening styles: switch between day/evening mode when reading in high/low-luminosity areas
- Brightness Control
- Simple to customize navigation modes
Adobe Reader for android app, the worldwide standard for dependably viewing and sharing PDF documents. Adobe Reader is a tool used to open and read Adobe PDF which is founded in Adobe Acrobat. Although we are unable to create PDF in this Reader, we can use the Reader to check, print and manage PDF. Install the disposable Adobe Reader mobile application to make use of PDF files in your Android cell phones and tablets. Easily access, manage, and share numerous PDF types, including PDF portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-handled PDF files.
Your finger book reader with powerful features. Book reader with effective controls & full functions.
- *Read thousands of e-books totally free, supports online stacks.
- *Read local books with smooth scroll and lots of innovation.
- Recognize internal code automatically and support as many as 40 languages coding.
- Support txt, html, epub, mobi, umd, fb2, chm, cbr, cbz, rar, zip.
FBReader (FBReaderJ) is certainly an excellent e-book reader. Supports epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, and plain text file formats.
FBReader is fast, highly simple to personalize. Could use external TrueType/OpenType fonts. Includes hyphenation designs for 16 languages.
Includes a browser/downloader for online e-book catalogs/stores. Several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish libraries are contained. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
One Android platform reader which supports epub (will DRM), fb2, doc, TXT, HTML, RTF, CHM, TCR, PDB and PRC, mobi (will DRM), PML formats.
- Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
- Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
- Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for revising
- Export of bookmarks to text file.
- Built-in file browser, rapid access to the recent books, dictionaries
- Support online catalogs (OPDS)
- Support text-to-speech (TTS)
- Support hyphenation dictionaries and footnotes
- How to read Kindle books on iPad or iPhone
- How to remove drm from epub books
- How to share Kindle ebooks with my friends
- How to Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions ?
- How to remove drm from azw/prc/mobi/tpz on Kindle ?
- How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
- How to convert Kindle AZW to EPUB/TXT/PDF format ?