Convert Kindle azw to epub
Kindle is a great e-reader in Amazon store. With this device we can gain more joy of reading. But it’s a pity that Kindle books never supply for epub format, so we will find that it is really difficult for us to read Kindle books on other devices. There is a step-by-step method to help you convert Kindle azw to epub easily. Then you can read the converted ebooks to other e-readers without any hassle.
Method 1. Convert Kindle to epub by using Epubsoft Ebook Converter
Epubsoft Ebook Converter provides the convenient and easy-to-use interface which makes it pretty easy to achieve batch conversion. Only 3 steps, you can reach the effect you want. Meanwhile Epubsoft Ebook Converter supports drm protected files, that is to say, it can convert your books even when they are drm restricted.
1. Download and install Epubsoft Ebook Converter.
2. From the main screen, Click on “Add Ebooks” in the upper left corner to add your Kindle books. Then select “EPUB” option on the left panel.
You can add multiple ebook files at one time (10 to 100 is ok). Then, click “Convert now” to start converting. It won’t take you long time. As soon as the conversion is done you can click “Open” button to view the converted books. This is a powerful program that can really help you to convert the ebooks, like azw to epub, epub to azw, epub to pdf, etc.
Method 2. Convert Kindle to epub by using Calibre
Calibre is an open and free software which is also able to help you to convert ebooks. But it cannot convert ebook files that are protected by drm. When you try to add or convert the drm limited books, Calibre will prompt an error dialog.
1. Download and install Calibre.
2. Open Calibre and click “Add books” button on the upper left corner to add ebook files in your computer.
3. Click on the “Convert Books” button. In the new pop up dialogue box, choose the output format as epub. Of course, you can also conduct some other settings on this interface. After the setting finished, click “OK” button, Calibre will start to convert the files automatically.
Note:Calibre cannot parse and convert the books which contains drm and will prompt an error dialog ("This book is DRMed"). The only way to solve this problem is using Epubsoft Ebook Converter or trying the drm removal tool-- Epubsoft Kindle DRM Removal.
After all the conversion process is done, you can send these books to other e-readers via some tools, USB or WIFI, and enjoy them on your favorite devices with ease.
If you are interested in reading some other free ebooks, just click the related links below.
- How to read Kindle books on iPad or iPhone
- How to remove drm from epub books
- How to share Kindle ebooks with my friends
- How to Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions ?
- How to remove drm from azw/prc/mobi/tpz on Kindle ?
- How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
- How to convert Kindle AZW to EPUB/TXT/PDF format ?