Adobe error on E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER
When you are using Adobe Digital Editions to open your epub or pdf format ebooks, you will probably meet an error prompt (“E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER”). According to the explanation of Adobe company: When you open a book in Adobe Digital Editions, you get an error stating that another user account has the book locked. As a matter of fact, it is because the Adobe DRM authorization system which gives rise of this problem. You are not able to read your books in several devices or e-readers at the same time for the existence of Adobe DRM. But just take it easy, we are here to collect the following two solutions for you.
Method 1. Solution recommended by Adobe
First of all, check the authorization information of Adobe ID in your Adobe Digital Editions is correct or not.( check the Adobe ID currently used to authorize Adobe Digital Editions, choose Library > Authorize Computer). Then contact your epublication providers with e-mail or phones to ask them to reset the ebook activation information. At the moment your activation info has been reset, you can redownload this book on your local computer and start reading it. Frankly speaking, this is not a very easy way. Especially when you have a great many books, it will take you a longer time to accomplish.
Method 2. Using Adobe DRM Removal
In case you are eager to read your books on other computers or electronic readers (e.g. iPhone,iPad,Sony Reader), or you just have the desire to share them with your intimate friends, then it is better for you to try the second means. Check the capability of the ebook and make sure you can read the book on your computer normally, then download the newest version of Epubsoft Adobe DRM Removal. This is an efficient and practical tool to help you remove drm protection with the fastest speed. With the assistance of the ware, you can then read books on a couple of readers as well as share them with your friends.
To Resolve this problem (E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER);
2. Open the program, and click "Add" button to add the epub or pdf files.
3. Click "Start" button to start removing.
4. Click "Open" button to view the new ebook files. The new files can be read on other devices (like iPad, iPhone, Sony eReader) without limitations.
- How to read Kindle books on iPad or iPhone
- How to remove drm from epub books
- How to share Kindle ebooks with my friends
- How to Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions ?
- How to remove drm from azw/prc/mobi/tpz on Kindle ?
- How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
- How to convert Kindle AZW to EPUB/TXT/PDF format ?