How to convert DRM ePub to PDF
Most of the books you purchased from book stores are based on the Adobe Digital Editions system. As it is known to us that EPUB is a standard ebook format. But if you want to read books on more and more e-readers then you may need a more extensively used format—PDF.
Generally speaking, it is pretty easy for us to convert EPUB to PDF if the books do not carry drm protection.
When you have bought the drmed books, you just need this simple way to resolve the conversion matter. It is very convenient for readers to convert EPUB to PDF no matter the books contain drm or not.
How to convert drm epub to pdf?
1. First of all, if you have not installed Adobe Digital Editions, click here to download it. Then use your Adobe ID account to activate the Adobe Digital editions on the current computer.
There is something that you need to pay attention to: If your EPUB books are downloaded or copied from other devices, they are not able to be converted. And if so, you need to use Adobe Digital Editions to re-download the books into your current computer.
2. Download and install Epubsoft Ebook converter, it’s one of the best ebook conversion tools to help you convert drm epub file to pdf.
3. Run Epubsoft Ebook Converter, click “Add ebooks” to add your ebook files that need to be converted. Epubsoft ebook converter can also support kindle azw, mobi format, and B&N Nook epub format.
4. And Epubsoft Ebook Converter also supports batch conversion mode. That is to say users can add various epub files one time. When all the files have been added into the list, click “Start” button to convert.
5. This software will finish converting EPUB to PDF fast and automatically. And the whole conversion process is promised without any quality loss to your files. The books will still keep the same quality as the original one.
After you succeeded in converting EPUB to PDF
After you convert the epub to pdf, you can read your ebook file on different devices, like iPad, iPhone, Sony e-Reader, etc.
About Epub ebook format
Epub file format is an ebook standard format. it is supported by the majority of the reader devices in the market, such as: Adobe Digital Editions, Google Books, iBooks, Calibre.
EPUB 2.0 was approved in October 2007, with a maintenance update (2.0.1) intended to clarify and correct errata in the specifications being approved in September 2010 EPUB version 2.0.1 consists of three specifications:
PDF is a file format used to represent documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating systems. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it.
- How to read Kindle books on iPad or iPhone
- How to remove drm from epub books
- How to share Kindle ebooks with my friends
- How to Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions ?
- How to remove drm from azw/prc/mobi/tpz on Kindle ?
- How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
- How to convert Kindle AZW to EPUB/TXT/PDF format ?