How to copy or backup kindle books ?
Perhaps you have purchased many books from Amazon and you can't backup or copy them to other devices in most cases, because of the DRM. If your ebooks don't have any DRM restriction, you can easily backup kindle book to local computers or other devices only need to click the mouse. But if books have DRM, you need to firstly remove this kind of protection to backup or copy them.
This tutorial will show you how to remove Kindle ebooks protection. Then you can copy and backup Kindle ebooks to any devices as you like.
1. Install and run Epubsoft Kindle DRM Removal to remove drm protection from kindle books. It is very easy to use, after you open the program, just select the .azw file and click the Start button. All files will be decrypted in seconds.
2. Now you can copy your Kindle books (.azw format) to any other location or device. Also, you can read Kindle ebooks on other e-readers and backup to DVD.
- How to read Kindle books on iPad or iPhone
- How to remove drm from epub books
- How to share Kindle ebooks with my friends
- How to Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions ?
- How to remove drm from azw/prc/mobi/tpz on Kindle ?
- How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
- How to convert Kindle AZW to EPUB/TXT/PDF format ?