How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
Barnes & Noble eReader is designed for viewing of books, newspapers, magazines, and children's picture books. You can enjoy millions of books without ever leaving your desktop. But users cannot edit the ebook files or read these books on other devices because of the DRM (sometimes called Secure eReader format). This article will provide you a full guide about how to remove NOOK DRM restriction .
Epubsoft Nook DRM Removal helps you remove DRM protections from Barnes & Noble(Nook) epub ebook with no quality loss. It generates an epub ebook that you can read on other e-reader device or other computer, like iPad, Sony Reader.
1. First, download and install Nook for PC (download here)
After you installed Nook for PC , you can try to open ebook in your computer ,If these e-books can be read normally, then they will be able to be converted.
3. Run Nook DRM Removal, click "Add" button to select ebook file.
Default ebooks download location:
Windows: "My Documents\My Barnes & Noble eBooks"
4. Click "Start" button, it will create a new ebook file without DRM in seconds.
5. Finally, click "Open" button to view the converted file.
- How to read Kindle books on iPad or iPhone
- How to remove drm from epub books
- How to share Kindle ebooks with my friends
- How to Remove DRM from ePUB & PDF on Adobe Digital Editions ?
- How to remove drm from azw/prc/mobi/tpz on Kindle ?
- How to remove Barnes & Noble ebook DRM ?
- How to convert Kindle AZW to EPUB/TXT/PDF format ?